Thursday, March 2, 2017

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume by Julia Quinn

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume by Julia Quinn - 370 pages

Amelia has been engaged to the Duke of Wyndham since a baby.  She's been waiting for years for Thomas, the duke, to finally marry her.  Now, just when she thinks they might be making some progress, his long lost cousin has appeared.  He might be the real Duke of Wyndham and the man she's really engaged to . . .

This is the companion novel to The Lost Duke of Wyndham.  Julia Quinn often overlaps her books in time and plots, however, these are the first two books that intentionally tell the same story from the points of view of the two different couples.  I found that I liked this volume better than the first one I read.  However, I also believe that if I hadn't read the other book first, I might have been pretty lost and have a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment