Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick

Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick, 275 pages

I am not a big Anna Kendrick fan, but I do enjoy celebrity biographies.   I should have paid more attention to the title.  It took me a while to get into this book and when I did, it only lasted about ten pages.  The book follows Anna as she travels from her hometown in Maine to auditions in New York where she does land some impressive parts.  The book follows her move to LA to become a screen star.  She does score parts in the Twilight series and the movie Up in the Air with George Clooney.  Most people know Anna from the Pitch Perfect movies and her song Cups. Although this book is about a Hollywood star, I think Anna should have waited to write a memoir until she had a little more life under her belt then just the 31 years she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment