Thursday, October 6, 2016

Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy Graphic Novels #1-3) by Mike Baron

Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy Graphic Novels #1-3) by Mike Baron-440 pages

I read the trilogy of novels by Timothy Zahn last year before Star Wars: The Force Awakens released in theaters, even though it is no longer official Star Wars canon. When I saw this on our shelf, I immediately wanted to read it and decided to save it for Sci-fi month. I enjoy graphic novels and it was cool to see the Thrawn trilogy portrayed in graphics. I really like the trilogy, although the ending is a bit abrupt and anti-climactic. The Thrawn trilogy is set roughly 5 years after the events of Return of the Jedi. Overall, it brought back memories of reading the novels last year and was pretty good.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment