Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lost Stars (Star Wars: Journey to the Force Awakens) by Claudia Gray

Lost Stars (Star Wars: Journey to the Force Awakens) by Claudia Gray-551 pages



I read Bloodline, also by Claudia Gray, and enjoyed it quite a bit and I had read many good reviews of this so I wanted to read it. It was very interesting to see the events of the original Star Wars trilogy through the eyes of those who were in the lower positions and worked their way up. I also enjoyed the plot of this novel and Gray's prose is high quality. I enjoyed Lost Stars much more than Aftermath by Chuck Wendig (although I am not as harsh on Aftermath as some) as the plot and prose are so much better and more professional. Overall, I enjoyed reading about a boy and a girl from the same planet who both initially join the Imperial Fleet happily, but eventually take two different paths only to be reunited in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment