Sunday, August 28, 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, & Jack Thorne-327 pages

It was okay. I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it, either. I though the plot left a lot to be desired. Honestly, it would have been better for me if the story was just left at the Epilogue of The Deathly Hallows. I also thought that, at times, the characters' mannerisms and behavior were not true to the original characters (or, at least, my interpretations of them). Again, it wasn't totally terrible, but left a lot to be desired. I would recommend a Potter fan to read it and decide for himself or herself, but I did not think it nearly as good as the original 7 novels by Rowling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment