Friday, August 26, 2016

French Milk by Lucy Knisley

French Milk by Lucy Knisley-188 pages

I read An Age of License by Knisley during the travel month, but had to request this from a distant library, so I could not get it in time to read it for that month. I somewhat enjoyed reading this, although it definitely wasn't my favorite. I enjoyed An Age of License better. French Milk is a travelogue of Lucy Knisley's stay in a Paris apartment for a month to celebrate her birthday with her mom. Her dad and a friend also stay for a few days at different times. I was amused at her love of French milk, which is fresh and always whole. They don't drink skim milk. I would like to visit Paris and, especially, the Eiffel Tower someday. I really want to go to Europe. Overall, this was an okay graphic travelogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment