Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Life and Legend of Chris Kyle, American Sniper, Navy Seal by Michael J. Mooney

The Life And Legend of Chris Kyle, American Sniper, Navy Seal by Michael J. Mooney, 129 pages

I had wanted to read Chris Kyle's book, American Sniper, but not sure how I felt about reading too much detail into his kills.  I had recently watched the movie American Sniper and very much enjoyed it.  I wanted to read more about the man Chris Kyle.  Michael J. Mooney writes a short concise biography about the legend we know as Chris Kyle.  I found this book exactly what I was looking for.  It gave me insight into Chris Kyle's life, both as a husband and father and as a Navy Seal.  This was a very well written and heart felt life story.  Chris Kyle was truly a man who died an American Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment