Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Andy Cohen Diaries by Andy Cohen

The Andy Cohen Diaries by Andy Cohen, 343 pages

I like biographies, and I like diaries.  But, this one will not go down as one of my favorites.  I guess if I was a bigger Andy Cohen fan or a bigger fan of his talk show (I did not know WWHL stood for Watch What Happens Live).  I don't think I have ever watched an episode of his talk show nor am I big fan of the Real Housewives Franchise.  If you watch either of these shows, you will probably really love this book.  Mainly this book follows a year in the life of Andy Cohen, which includes Andy getting a dog and naming him Wacha and the St. Louis Cardinals losing the 2013 World Series. Andy is a very busy man living in New York City.  I had always thought he lived in LA.  Most people know Andy grew up in St. Louis and often comes back for extended visits. The book also follows Andy through his travel and dating adventures.  The year he kept this diary was also the year Robin Williams and Joan Rivers died, which are both mentioned in the book.  Also, if you like celebrity name dropping, you will like this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment