Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Book, Line, And Sinker by Jenn McKinlay

Book, Line, And Sinker by Jenn McKinlay, 292 pages

Book, Line, and Sinker is the third book in the Library Lover's Mystery series.  However, I did read this one first.  I did not feel like I was missing anything because I read this one first.  I did really enjoy this book!  The story follows the adventures of Lindsey Norris, Library Director of the Briar Creek Public Library in Briar Creek, Connecticut.  The town wants to dig for Captain Kidd's Treasure on Pirate Island.  But, when Trudi Hargrave, the town's tourism director, is found murdered in the excavation site, adventure follows. Lindsey gets caught in her own love triangle with her ex boyfriend, John and her boyfriend, Sully. Lindsey puts all her library senses to good use in this mystery.  There are even suggestions how to do a crafternoon club involving books, crafts, and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment